Thanks for stopping by my blog and if you are here for Susan’s Birthday bash then you are in the right place and if you happened upon my blog please start back at the beginning of my dear friend and sister Lynne Kirsch cause i don’t want you to miss anything…but if you came from Gina then you are definitely in the right place..hehe…check out below and make sure you do what the rule says to get the prize and have fun hopping! 🙂 For your information I am in the hop only one day! thanks!
Susan I wish you the most happiest blessed birthday ever! 🙂 Have a wonderful day my friend! 🙂
Welcome to Susan’s Anything goes Festive Birthday Bash Blog Hop to celebrate Susan E. Bermudez’s birthday with anything goes to celebrate her birthday whether it be a card, favor, banner, or that something special. Hope you enjoy our hop while you check the following blogs as we celebrate Susan’s birthday with our usual creativity and craftiness!!! So, please stop by and make sure to wish Susan a very Happy Birthday along with some bloggy love!!
Grand Prizes with Sponsors:
1. Karber Digital Images (http://www.karberdigital.com/) will offer blog candy to a random commenter of the blog hop 🙂
2. Jen’s Digi Designs – $15 gift card for liking her Face Book page and commenting on Susan’s page with a winner being chosen randomly 🙂
Also, please, be sure to stop by Staci McD’s site (http://preciousmem.blogspot.com) as there will be a $20 gift card to Designs on Cloud 9 to one commenter on her blog.
Some of the blogs may be offering candy so be sure to leave your comments along the way and don’t forget to give bloggy love!
We have divided this hop into two (2) days with different blogs foryou to visit each day. Make sure to visit all!
Day 1: September 3, 2011
3. Angie: http://atuttletime.blogspot.com/
5. Berenice: http://karbersweetescape.blogspot.com/
6. Brenda: http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
7. Christel: http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/
9. Deborah: http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
10. Erin: http://comfyonmycloud.blogspot.com/
12. Kari: http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/ you are here
Here is my card for Susan that I made and she loves purple like I do along with pink and so here is my take for her…
Recipe: I put a doily on the purple(lilac) cardstock then put all the flower and butterfly, and bling on the doily to pretty it up…then I stamped with purple ink (SU) using a pretty Happy Birthday sentiment from Hero Arts…then used my corner rounders after cutting it to size and popped dot it to cut sized diff purple cardstock leftover I had then pasted on doily also and voila! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by can please comment and give some bloggy love to Staci! 🙂 Don’t forget to wish Susan a Happy Birthday too! 🙂
In His Love,